Our contact details
Our contact details
The federation is spread over four sites:
The first 3 sites are located on the University campus:
How to get to the University :
- in bus : see the website of Tisséo for timetables and routes;
- by metro : take line B towards Ramonville and get off at the Université Paul Sabatier stop;
- arrival by plane : rom Toulouse-Blagnac airport, take the navette. Frequency, every 20 minutes; 1st departure 7.35am; last departure 0.35am. Stop at either “Compans Caffarelli”, “Jeanne d’Arc” or “Jean Jaurès” station, then take the metro (line B towards Ramonville). Get off at the “Université Paul Sabatier” stop;
- arrival by train : from the Matabiau train station, take the metro (line A) to Jean Jaurès station and change line (B direction Ramonville). Get off at the Université Paul Sabatier stop;
- arrival by car : if you are coming from Bordeaux: take the direction “Montpellier” then, after exit 18, take the exit “Foix-Tarbes”. Once on the highway, take the first exit (20) “Complexe scientifique Rangueil” and follow the direction “Université Paul Sabatier”. If you come from Montpellier: take the direction “Toulouse centre-ville”. Once on the expressway, take the first exit (20) “Complexe scientifique rangueil” and follow the direction “Université Paul Sabatier”.
Download the map of the University : here
FeRMI – Université Toulouse 3 Paul Sabatier. Bat. IIIR1-B4 et 3R4. – 118 route de Narbonne, 31062 Toulouse cedex
These three laboratories are located on the campus of the University.
♦ Le LCAR : Laboratoire collisions agrégats réactivité;
♦ Le LCPQ : Laboratoire de chimie et de physique quantiques;
♦ Le LPT : Laboratoire de physique théorique.
Site 2. – LNCMI-T : Laboratoire national des champs magnétiques intenses, site Toulouse
LNCMI-T : Champs Magnétiques Pulsés, 143 avenue de Rangueil, 31400 Toulouse
This laboratory is located on the University campus.
Site 3. – LPCNO : Laboratoire de physique et chimie des nano-objets
INSA – LPCNO : 135 avenue de Rangueil, 31077 Toulouse cedex
This laboratory is located on the INSA Toulouse campus, within the University campus.
Site 4. – CEMES : Centre d’élaboration de matériaux et d’études structurales
Adress : CEMES is located in Rangueil district on a large wooded campus at 29 Jeanne Marvig Street. CEMES is a few minutes walk from Saouzelong metro station
CEMES. 29, rue Jeanne Marvig, BP 94347,
CEMES is located in Rangueil district on a large wooded campus at 29 Jeanne Marvig Street. CEMES is a few minutes walk from Saouzelong metro station.
- By train and metro : From the railway station, take the metro direction Basso Cambo, change at “Jean Jaurès” and take the line B direction Ramonville, get off at Saouzelong stop.
- Coming by car : Coming from Bordeaux, bypass Toulouse on the East (direction Montpellier); before the toll take the exit n ° 19 direction Foix, Toulouse Center. Coming from Montpellier, after the toll, take exit No. 19 direction Foix, Toulouse Center. Then leave the ring road exit 23 direction Saint Michel, Busca. At the 2nd traffic lights turn right on Avenue L. Viala, continue straight on Avenue Albert Bedouce. Jeanne Marvig Street is 2nd street on your right after the metro
- By plane : Take the Tramway line T2 in front of Blagnac airport in the direction of “Palais de Justice”.Get off at the terminal station: “Palais de Justice” (40 minutes journey) Take metro line B direction Ramonville and get off at the stop “Saouzelong”. -Alternative route: Take the bus shuttle that connects Blagnac airport and the city of Toulouse. Get off at the stop Compans Cafarelli and take the metro, line B direction Ramonville, get off at Saouzelong stop.